Thursday, July 24, 2014

Photo Diary: Forecastle Festival


Hooray, Forecastle was a blast. As promised, I did manage to take a few pictures of the grounds and sights. I didn't do fashion though. I needed (yes, needed) to sit in front of the main stage for several hours on Friday and Saturday so I could be in the front for Outkast and Jack White. Ah well, festivals are all about the music anyway.





Mmmm, Mellow Mushroom truck.

Ohio River




Lexington's local Cricket Press made a trip for the weekend.


Yum!

 These last two are not high quality at all, but how could I not share the adorable setting Jenny Lewis had?! Also, JACK WHITE WAS AMAZING. Best show of my life.








14 comments:

  1. oh how fun! I might have to hit up Forecastle next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you live nearby it is totally worth. Plus, there are tons of delicious food trucks AND the Bourbon Lodge, if you like bourbon.

      Delete
  2. sounds like such an awesome festival! i love jenny lewis!!
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! This looks like way too much fun...what a perfect location for a music festival. And so many delicious food trucks :) I'm glad you were able to enjoy it for all of us readers! Thank you so much for having a read over at my blog! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a lot of fun! and that boat is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like great fun :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, great pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! Jack White and Jenny Lewis are two of my favorites! Jenny Lewis is super cute.

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like so much fun!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love festivals! This one was so beautiful! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I love jack white!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like so much fun! wish to go to a festival this summer :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete